**Please note this web page is under construction and will be available for January of 2021. If you are looking to book a ghost hunting tour, please visit www.charlestoncavaliertours.com.
The Most Unique Paranormal Experience in Charleston.
Great time!★★★★★“ Had a great time!”- Bianca, Top Reviewer on Groupon
Highly recommend!★★★★★“ Fun and informative. Playing with paranormal detecting equipment was a unique experience and way to learn about the ghosts of Charleston. The guides were exceptional. Highly recommend!”- Hillery from Peek
Believers and Non-Believers★★★★★“ My group thoroughly enjoyed this experience! We ranged from believers to nonbelievers and a few in between....... everyone had a great time. Quite educational.....on both some Charleston History and identifying paranormal activity. We would totally take this tour again!”- Kimberly, Top Reviewer on Groupon
Paranormal Tools You Will Use
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
- Spirit Boxes (Multiple types)
- Digital Camera
- Laser Grids
- Various Thermometers
- EMF Meter
A great after dinner jaunt. Real ghost hunting tools. Even my skeptical teenager enjoyed this. Spooky & fun! Not a tour. It’s an interactive experience.
Highly recommended for any age!! Nick is very knowledgeable and explains every step of the way. We had a blast!!
I have taken several ghost tours in Charleston before, and this was by far the most fun. You get the historical facts, a beautiful walk through historical Charleston and the... read more
You get the data & evidence to further explore…
To take your investigation to the next level, you get all the collected data from your ghost hunting experience. Here’s a compiled list of what to expect:
- Thermal Imaging Video: You will have access to the full thermal imaging video taken during your ghost hunt. This helps us identify cold spots and anomalies we cannot see with the naked eye.
- Full recorded Audio of your entire ghost hunt. Listen to the stories over and over again, or listen close for EVP’s.
- Spirit Box Recording: Using the SBox by GhostStop, you will receive a full recording of the spirit box activity.
- Digital Photos: These photos are meant to capture odd shadows and verify the thermal imaging video. Please note that no pictures depicting you or your fellow ghost hunters will be uploaded for public view.
- Digital spirit box word list. Using a digital spirit box takes out the guessing of what we heard. You will have the full list and highlighted terms of what I found relevant to your ghost hunt with documented verification.
- An absolutely unforgettable experience. This comes free with all tickets.
What to Expect
- Expect that you will be in a group maximum of 10 ghost hunters. This experience is very interactive and communication is key. For this reason, experiences are limited to 10 hunters.
- Expect to learn the history of Charleston and some of the legends that make this one of the most haunted cities in America.
- Expect to walk on bumpy alleys and sidewalks, so comfy walking shoes are an absolute must.
- Expect that I have the right to cancel any ghost hunt, prior or during, due to inclement weather and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Expect that you will be using paranormal tools and that each ghost hunt is unique. I do not control weather conditions or the actions of the spirits of Charleston, so therefore, I can only guarantee that you will learn a thing or two about ghost hunting.
- Don’t expect my feelings to be involved with your ghost hunt. I do not claim to be a psychic, a medium or any natural communicator with the deceased. I am simply a writer/researcher that knows how to ghost hunt effectively and will teach you those methods.
What are you waiting for? Let’s Go Ghost Hunting!
Different from any other tour★★★★★“ Very interactive and different from any other tour offered, we had fun!”- Stori from Peek
Really Interactive★★★★★“ History was great. Picked up alot of activity. Kids really enjoyed it as well. Really interactive getting to use the gadgets”- Savannah from Peek
Great tour guide★★★★★“ Great tour guide, interactive experience and knowledgeable about Charleston's history”- Diekola from Peek